I. What information is collected?
• Personal/Company Information:
We require personal / company contact information and product/service information from our members. The required information is used to effectively and accurately create, maintain, and display Bigredislandguide.com's classified services. The required advertisement information varies with each market of the Bigredislandguide.com depending on the category relevant data.
• Cookies:Bigredislandguide.com utilizes cookies in order to provide members and merchants with a more personalized experience by remembering what location you visited when you revisit the site.
II. How is the information collected?
• Members are requested to submit personal and advertisement information using the online Place Ad and My Bigredislandguide.com services. Users unwilling to pass personal information online can choose to work with a sales representative or customer service representative to utilize member services.
III. How information will be used?
• Privacy of Bigredislandguide.com Member Lists
We collect and record personal information in order to maintain email lists. We utilize the emails to keep members informed of the site services, site performance, promotions, and offer information regarding industry related services and products.
IV. Data Security
• Personal Information
To protect the member's account information, Bigredislandguide.com assigns each member with either a unique user name or password or a unique ad ID number. These unique identifiers are disclosed to the user via email immediately upon joining the Bigredislandguide.com website. Only members have the ability to modify their personal information and delete their ads as needed.
• Online paymentBigredislandguide.com uses Paypal services for online payment.
V. Data Quality and Access
• Members may access their information 24 hours a day using their designated user name and password. Members may modify or delete their information as needed.